So I pretty much live in workout clothes. From studying an active major in college to working at a gym to working out myself, my jeans rarely see the light of day. I am totally fine with it, as long as I can find me some cute workout clothes to wear! A girl always has to look her best, no matter the attire!
One of the things that frustrates me to no end is overpriced workout wear. I just cant get over spending crazy amounts of money for clothes you sweat in! You guys know I have a hard time spending money on things like Lululemon (I am still tempted all the time to bite the bullet and buy another pair of Lulu’s), so I have done my research and found awesome workout clothes that avoid the painful hurt your wallet goes through every time you make a big purchase.
Here are my top 5 workout clothing brands/stores that have cheap prices but great quality and are super fashionable~
1. Old Navy: I know you may not think of Old Navy for active wear at first, but they have one of the best lines of crop pants, running shorts, and workout tops I have ever seen! Plus? They’re super cheap! I got a pair of crops on sale for $10 that I’ve worn almost 2x a week for the past 10 months and they are still just like new! Trust me, guys, you have to check out Old Navy.
2. Under Armor is a new find for me, but oh my word talk about deals!!! Where most of their equivalent competitors (Nike, Lulu) sell compression pants for $70, UA sells the same quality pants for $40! For running especially, we need to invest in better quality pants that won’t rip or wear out. UA is my new fav for running pants. My next purchase will have to be one of their adorable jackets for winter!
3. Target: I’m sure I am not the only one who spends so much at Target they could open stock in the company. But from toiletries to affordable clothes to the occasional grocery shop, Target is my main squeeze! It would only make sense that I would be an avid Target Active Wear consumer as well. But how could I not!? Target’s workout wear line offers $30 compression pants, $10 tops, and $15 sports bras in hot pink! Enough said, my friends, enough said.
4. Adidas: I grew up playing soccer as a kid, so I lived in Adidas after-soccer sandals and windbreaker jackets. The only problem I had growing up is that their products were too expensive for my parents to spurge on all the time. Because of this, I only got Adidas stuff for birthdays and Christmas. Now, it seems as though Adidas has lowered their prices just enough for me to turn my glance and consider buying. It’s not question that Adidas has great quality workout clothes-now they have a great price tag to match!
5. Road Runner Sports: I saved the best for last… Welcome to my second home, guys! But seriously, Road Runner is the only place I will buy my running shoes because they know their stuff! They have this program called Shoe Dog that can test your running stride, arches, and weight distribution and recommend 3 or 4 shoes that would be perfect for your running! While their shoes are pretty walking/running/hiking exclusive, they have an awesome workout wear clothing line, too! I have bought shorts, crops, and pants from the Road Runner line and I was not disappointed! Not only do they last long, but they’re super comfortable! Another thing I love? They’re VERY reasonably priced!!! Plus- if you sign up to be a VIP, you get 10% off anything you buy!
Remember that all these stores have websites you can order from that I linked to this post. So, if you don’t live in the area, feel free to check them out online! I hope you and your wallet enjoy these great deals!!!
My Question For You Is…
What is your favorite place to shop for workout gear?
Did you play soccer as a kid? Any After-Soccer Sandal fans out there?
See ya~ Kay