- 2 scoops of Vanilla Muscle Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of Plain Oatmeal
- 1 Medium Apple- cut up
- 1 tbsp. of Cinnamon
- Pour eggs, cottage cheese, protein powder, & oatmeal into a blender and puree.
- Spray a pan with canola oil and pour 1/2 of the pancake batter onto the pan
- Cook on medium heat each side for 2-3 minutes
- Top with half the cut up apple and cinnamon
Makes 6 hearty pancakes for 3 people.
To say I really enjoyed these pancakes would be an understatement! I absolutely, positively am obssesed with how amazingly wonderful these protein pancakes were! I wish I could make some for all of you and send you them over the internet… but I don't think there is the technology for that at this point of exsistance. Still- I encourage you to try this recipe, or augment it to your liking!
My Question For You Is..
- Have you ever tried protein pancakes?
- Assuming that you like pancakes (because everyone does ), what is your favorite kind?
See ya~ Kay