Hey guys, and Happy Friday!
Today is not such a happy day for me- I am coming down with that nasty bug that it seems everyone and their brother has. I had to do the one thing in the world that I hate most- call in sick! Especially with new jobs, I usually will not call in sick until I have been there for 6 months because I feel so bad for bailing! However, my internship is different for 2 reasons-
- It only lasts for 4 1/2 months so the time frame is a little different.
- Because I spend most of my day working out, I need to gauge my health differently. For instance, if I don't feel well enough to workout on my own, then I for sure as heck can't go into work and workout 3 to 4 times today (including teaching a spin class)
Today marks the first day for the 28 Day Blog Challenge that Katy is hosting! I am so excited to get this thing rolling- I have a lot of things (both big and small) that I need to change about Happy Kaylie Place and I am grateful for this challenge because it forces me to have a time frame in doing so!
Day 1 Challenge:
Write a post asking for feedback to improve Happy Kaylie Place!
I was most nervous about doing this one, I will be honest, because it is such a vulnerable position to be in. What if you guys hate certain things about my blog? What if you love certain things that I do not post enough? Ugh. It is stressful. However, I figured that before I change anything on HKPlace, I need to get your guys' feedback and opinions!
So, if you read my blog, which you obviously do because you are reading it now- (duh, sick Kaylie try to think )-
I have a task for you! It is very simple:
I need YOUR opinions about my blog- your honest opinions about what is helpful or useless on HKPlace!
- What are features, pages, or regular posts that help or entertain you?
- Are there pages on the blog that you have never looked at because they have not interest/ you have never noticed them before?
- Would you like to see more workouts, recipes, vlogs, or posts about my daily life?
- Would you like to see less workouts, recipes, vlogs, or posts about my daily life?
*Please try to be constructive and about the blog, not myself. I know you might not like seeing gross pictures of my feet (ha ha ), but that is not the point of this. The reason I want to do this challenge is to make the blog more accessible to you and more helpful for you! && please don't be too mean.
I want to hear from all of you in some way, shape, or form! How can you contact me?
- Put your suggestion in the comments below
- Head of to the Facebook Page and comment there (feel free to like it if you haven't already!)
- Send me an email at KaylieRuns@gmail.com
I just want to thank you all in advance for being honest and open about how Happy Kaylie Place can improve. I am here for you and my ulitmate goal of this blog has always been to give you guys the tools and motivation you need to life a healthy life!
So, if you could change or add anything to Happy Kaylie Place that would help you, what would it be?
See ya~ Kay