Hello, friends! How are you all on this fine Wednesday? I must admit, I have been better…
About a week an a half ago, I shared with you all about a pain in my right side that I had been experiencing for the past few months. I went to the doctor, got a billion tests done, and yesterday I found out the results.
These results will be legen- WAIT FOR IT…dary! Just kidding, I didn’t find out the cause for the pain.
I did, however, learn what it is not- which I guess could be spun as a positive thing, right?
- The doctor told me that my- AHEM… poop samples- came back looking great. I have no sign on an infection in my intestines or gastritis, which made me feel a bit better.
- I also know that I am not alergic to any gluten or dairy, like I had originally thought.
- My blood (totaly typed blog the first time ) tests came back great, too. My glucose levels are normal, meaning that I do not have type 1 diabetes or any liver problems. Another yeay!
So what is wrong with me?
My doctor said that the only other thing he can think of is I have problems with my gallbladder. He said that, because the pain is localized to such a specific area, that he cannot think of another thing it could be. I have made an appointment to get an ultrasound, which should shed light on any gal stones I could be having. I also have to get another blood test on Thursday to check my fasting cholesterol. If my cholesterol is high, that could be another sign of gallstones.
Ugh.. this just is not a fun experience. I wish there was a clear cut answer, but I guess life is just more complicated then that.
On a more positive note, he did say that my iron, protein, and enzyme levels look really great for a woman my age! He said that it seems I am very active and eat healthy- go me!
Speaking of being active, there is only one way I can think to change my mood from “ehhh” to “yeayyyy!” and that is giving you guys an awesome cardio workout to do! This workout is short, sweet, and to the point. Feel free to do it while wating for your dinner to cook, taking a study break, or while bored sitting at home. It won’t take you very long to complete, but you will reap the benefits! Here it is:
- Have you had your cholesterol and glucose checked?
- What is your favorite cardio workout to do?
See ya~ Kay