Good morning, all! I hope you are having a great Tuesday so far. On Sunday, I teased you all a bit with my wonderful breakfast. Sorry about that, but have no fear! I have a yummy Paleo recipe for you all this morning.
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 2/3 cups of Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. of Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp. of Butter
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1. Blend together to eggs, banana, and and almond milk.
- 2. Add almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and vanilla to the blender & blend for 20-30 seconds.
- 3. Heat skillet at medium and melt 1/4 of the butter.
- 4. Pour 2-4 4inch pancakes onto skillet. Cook on each side for about 1 minute, or until you see bubbles on uncooked side.
These pancakes cook faster then normal pancakes, I found, so experiment with the amount of time you cook them on each side.
Don’t add all the butter at once. I added a little bit to the skillet with every pancake batch I cooked.
The first few pancakes might come out looking burnt, but they will still taste great!
I topped my pancakes with…
- Maple Syrup (Paleo friendly)
- Stevia Powder
- & a little Cinnamon.
These pancakes tasted GREAT. I ate 4- because I like to gorge on pancakes- & was stuffed afterwards. I hope you all enjoy them & I will talk to you soon!
- What are your favorite pancake toppings?